Page created on October 22, 2021. Last updated on October 27, 2021 at 15:43
I won’t have time to do the A topics. I’ve used Michelle’s notes a lot when writing these and they’re good. Thanks Michelle!
Topics very similar to topic A2 and A15 are covered in surgery topics (A4 and A17).
- B1. Pelvic and acetabular fractures. Traumatic hip dislocations.
- B2. Femoral neck fractures and their complications. Femoral head fractures
- B3. Trochanteric, diaphyseal and distal fractures of the femur
- B4. Proximal and middle shaft lower leg fractures
- B5. Ligament and meniscal injuries of the knee. Patellar fractures.
- B6. Pilon fracture. Fractures and ligament injuries of the ankle
- B7. Foot fractures and dislocations. Achilles-tendon injuries
- B8. Scapula and clavicle fractures. Dislocation of the AC, SC and shoulder joints.
- B9. Proximal and middle shaft humeral fractures.
- B10. Elbow fractures and dislocations
- B11. Forearm fractures. Distal radius fractures.
- B12. Carpal and metacarpal injuries. Basic principles of immobilization of the hand.
- B13. Nerve injuries of the hand. Immediate and delayed nerve repair.
- B14. Tendon injuries of the hand.
- B15. Treatment of the septic hand.