Last updated on September 9, 2021 at 20:25
Going forward I’m going to focus on writing the topics which I think are the most important, skipping the less important topics for now (or forever, let’s see)
- A1. Postoperative disturbances of wound healing
- A2. What is the difference between embolism and thrombosis
- A3. The operative risk
- A4. Types of wounds, primary wound management.
- A5. General symptoms of tumors
- A6. Asepsis and antisepsis, nosocomial infections
- A7. Investigation of patients with peripheral occlusive vascular disease in the outpatient ambulance.
- A8. Indications and contraindications of laparoscopic surgery. About laparoscopic techniques in general
- A9. General principles of oncological surgery
- A10. Blood transfusion
- A11. The routes of spread of malignant tumors
- A12. Abdominal ischemia
- A14. Gangrenes
- A15. X-ray signs in the abdomen
- A17. Blunt injuries of the abdominal wall. Penetrating trauma to the abdomen
- A23. Hemoptoe, hematemesis
- A25. Physical signs of the acute abdomen
- A26. Differential diagnosis of bloody stool. The significance of rectal digital investigation
- B5. Acute appendicitis
- B8. Clinical manifestations of gallstone disease. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- B12. Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- B14. Colorectal tumors
- B18. Malignant tumors of the stomach
- B21, 22. Squamocellular carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the oesophagus and their surgical management
- B23. Types of pneumothorax. Treatment options. Indication of surgical intervention
- B24. Treatment of gastro-esophageal reflux, its clinical manifestation and etiology
- B25. Surgical management of lung cancer
- B26. Inflammatory bowel disease, surgical treatment options
- B28. Clinical manifestation of aortic aneurysm. Aneurysma dissecans. Surgical options.
- B30. Symptoms of occlusive vascular disease of the lower extremities. Treatment options.
- B34. Perianal abscesses and fistulae. Surgical management of hemorrhoids.
- B37. Peritonitis: Causes, therapy, complications