Last updated on October 6, 2020 at 12:33
25 out of 25 topics done so far
I won’t be able to finish all topics until the exam period starts again next week. If there are any topics you want me to prioritize, tell me and I can do them first.
1. From the ovulation until the implantation
2. Formation of the trilaminar germ disk and the folding
3. Differentiation of the mesoderm. Development of the serous membranes and the body cavities. Malformations
4. Development of the skull. Growth of the bones. Malformations
5. Development of the blood vessels. Malformations
6. Development of the face, formation of the nasal and oral cavities. Malformations.
7. Differentiation of the pharyngeal arches. Malformations
8. Differentiation and derivatives of the pharyngeal pouches and clefts. Malformations
9. The intestinal tube and its derivatives (with the exception of the pharyngeal gut). Malformations
10. Development of the respiratory system. Malformations
11. Formation and derivatives of the heart tube. Partitioning of the cardiac chambers. Malformations
12. Development of the kidney and the urinary tract. Malformations 13. Development of the female genital organs. Malformations 14. Development of the male genital organs. Malformations 15. Formation of the fetal membranes and the placenta. Fetal circulation 16. Neurulation. The structure of the neural tube. Development of the spinal cord 17. Development of the brainstem and the cerebellum 18. Development of the diencephalon and the telencephalon. Development of the commissural pathways and the fornix 19. The placodes, the neural crest and their derivatives. Development of the peripheral nervous system 20. Development of the visual system 21. Development of the acoustic and vestibular system 22. Development of the endocrine glands. Malformations 23. Malformations of the nervous system 24. The external appearance of the embryo and the fetus. The signs of maturity in newborn 25. Causes of the congenital malformations (with examples!)